Tis the Season: Christmas Wish List



Christmas is almost here! 

Enjoying the company of our loved ones during Christmas is something I cherish.  Traditions have changed dramatically over the last couple years with the passing of my grandparents, but this time of year never fails to bring joy to everyone.  Reflecting on this past year, I realized how blessed my family has been and how wonderful it will be to revel in that this holiday season.  

At this point in our lives, Zach and I know that we don't NEED anything for Christmas. Despite our good efforts to tell our families that we'd like to not do that many gifts (or none at all) we lost the battle and had to write up our wish lists. My list of course reflects my interest in cooking, decor, fashion, and running.  I made a point to only put  items on my list that I know I would use or at least put in a future house. 




























Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.