Daisies & Roses



This past week I finalized the flower selection for my wedding!  Back in October I had pretty much narrowed down all the flowers, but recently realized that I wanted to create more color to the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces, so additional pale and bright yellow roses and daisies were added.  I'm super excited to see how these turn out; I know my florist, Laura Truer, will do an amazing job! 

Do you think this floral selection will cohere well with my color and style scheme? 
I know I can't go wrong with my favorite flower. :)

Happy Earth Day and Good Friday! 
I hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend. 

-KateLainey



Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Daisies & Roses

  1. This is so absolutely exciting! And the flowers are perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daisies. They have such a carefree, joyful vibe :) Far less stuffy than babies breath and whatever else usually goes on in weddings (not like I know much). Gorgeous. Especially for a spring/summer? wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it. This is so my style too. I've loved daisies since I was a little girl and I'm obsessed with green. When/if I get married I'm going the white and green with splashes of pink route :)
    I looooove green hydrangeas! They are breathtaking and so elegant.

    Awesome choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I just got done writing about how I like poppies and daisies. I don't think you can go wrong with them, they're so cheerful. I really like the addition of some great color.

    I also wanted to let you know I gave you one of those "award" things on my blog. I won't be offended if you don't do it, but check it out here if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are going to look so lovely together, very beautiful choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it. This is so my style too. I've loved daisies since I was a little girl and I'm obsessed with green. When/if I get married I'm going the white and green with splashes of pink route :)
    I looooove green hydrangeas! They are breathtaking and so elegant.

    Awesome choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.