Mini Pizzas Steal My Heart

If you ask any kid what their favorite food is, they will usually say, "Pizza! Pizza!"
Fond memories of family dinners centered around mom's huge homemade pizzas always arise when I'm making my own pies.  Nowadays, pizza still ranks pretty high up there as a favorite food of mine.  
What can I say, homemade pizzas share a soft spot in my heart.






Over the years my taste in pizza toppings have changed from just cheese, to veggie max!

This little guy is vegan delish!

Here are the fixings:
Whole Wheat Crust 
Olive Oil
Vegan Parmesan (Nutritional Yeast, Sesame Seeds, and Sea Salt blended together)
Tofu
Shiitake Mushrooms
Red Peppers
Corn
Kale
Sunflower Seeds

I love experimenting and putting unlikely toppings on my pizza.
I know this pizza looks a little crazy, but it was so good!

What is your favorite kind of pizza? Have you ever tried any bizarre combinations of toppings?
Let me know, I'm always up for trying a new combination...like artichokes and tortellini!
 YUM!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

7 Responses to Mini Pizzas Steal My Heart

  1. this is so cute and creative! Do you make your own crust? Honestly, I'm not much of a cooker, so this seems really crazy :) Maybe I'll look into experimenting after this term is over. hehe. Cute blog, by the way.

    <3 Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I am saving this page to I can try to make that, it looks amazing. I am not vegan, but I like a lot of vegan foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! That looks so delicious. I'm with Sara; I love a lot of vegan foods, but I'm a meat lover too. I love your blog and the foods you post :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute pizza...that is if pizza can be cute...
    Pizza is my ultimate favorite food...love it covered in veges, broccoli, zuchinni, red unions, spinach...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL how on earth did you get it heart-shaped!? LOVE IT! too cute...
    I love pizza too. Favorite combo = tomatoes, pineapple, red onions, spinach and mushrooms :) mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my kind of pizza! Let's make them together sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM!! That looks so delicious. I'm with Sara; I love a lot of vegan foods, but I'm a meat lover too. I love your blog and the foods you post :p

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.