Weekend Adventures - Chattanooga

Can you believe it's already October? I sure can't! Don't get me wrong, I love keeping busy...but I'm anxiously awaiting the month where I don't have a single weekend booked. I have a feeling I might be waiting a while. :) 
This past weekend, Zach and I got to attend his cousin's beautiful wedding down in Chattanooga, TN. 
Here are just a few snip its of our weekend. 



Before the wedding on Saturday, we decided to take a tour to Ruby Falls. 
We weren't a huge fan of the overall guided tour, but the cave itself was pretty dang impressive. Especially the waterfall at the end. All the the lights they had made for some funky photos. I couldn't help thinking about the movie The Descent the whole time I was down here. Creepy! 



We took a double decker bus up the side of Lookout Mountain to get to the wedding...of course Zach and I had to ride on top. The views were breathtaking and it was so nice to be out in the open after being inside of a cave for an hour an a half! 



Of course some wedding planking was bound to happen. 


 I'm sad my phone didn't last longer for the rest of the shenanigans. 

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

-KateLainey




Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.