Drive-In Fashion Shoot

Hurray! 
This past Saturday I received my disc of lovely photos from last months Drive-In Fashion shoot that I did with Tieka, from Selective Potential and Megan from Lime Green Photography!  Megan did an amazing job capturing this "drive-in" themed shoot and Tieka seriously rocked out all her frames!
Check out some of my favorites...





Isn't she just the cutest?!









This black and white one is definitely my favorite!




Thanks so much ladies for letting me join in on the fun. I loved it!
Go check out the rest of Megan's work on her website or leave her some loving on her Facebook wall. :)
And make sure to pop over to Selective Potential to see more beautiful shots of Tieka! 

-KateLainey

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

5 Responses to Drive-In Fashion Shoot

  1. So fun!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Stunning! Looks like a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these photos are stunning! What a fun location for a fashion shoot too! I think the black & white one of you is my favorite also. I like that it has a very distinct mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous because this must have been so much fun! You both look lovely. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are just so adorable! Looks like such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.