Favorite Camping Trip "Essentials"

Well, Zach and I have been married for almost a year, so in celebration of the best year of our 
lives, we are going camping! I've been gathering all our must haves and scribbling up lists of
things we can't forget. Below are just some of my favorite "essentials" that will make our mini
vacation just that much better, even if we could do without them! 

So many adventures to be had! I can't wait to share them all with you! 
What are your must haves for any vacation away? 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Favorite Camping Trip "Essentials"

  1. Ahh sounds (and looks!) like a fun trip coming up! I see you're about to read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I've heard it's really good! Word of warning from what I've heard: the beginning is super slow moving but then apparently it gets great... so hang in there! (from what I've heard, haha!)

    Julia
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope camping is fun!
    i'm not much of a camper, but i do love the outdoors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.