Weekend Adventures - Halloween in Chicago

So how much candy did you eat last night? 
 Fortunately for us, most of the candy was snatched up by the neighborhood kiddies. 
This Halloween marks the first year I've ever handed out candy to tricker treaters...
This makes me feel really old. 

I guess we still know how to have fun since we headed to Chicago for a Halloween shin dig over the weekend. Good times with great folks! Here are just a few photos from our weekend adventure in Chi town. 


Did you see some pretty crazy costumes? 
I couldn't believe how many kids were decked out in our neighborhood!
Transformers, Lions, Smurfs, and Jedi's.
Beats my cop outfit.



Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Weekend Adventures - Halloween in Chicago

  1. Aw, I wish I had done anything at all for Halloween. ): I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have seen the sleazy cop outfit on you. I would have given you some candy.

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.