Sesame Ginger Dressing


You guys, this winter blew. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow, but I've been so over it since January. With spring trying to make it's comeback, my body is craving greens in a big way. Our garden is just waiting for us to plant it full of kale, spinach, and mesclun; so there will be no shortages of salad making. In the meantime I'm making sure I have plenty of recipes for salad creations in my arsenal. And no salad is complete without a nice dressing. 













Sesame Ginger Dressing

Ingredients
1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 cup oil

Directions
Combine all ingredients, except oil, and mix well with a whisk or fork. Once ingredients are combined, slowly pour in oil while whisking to form an emulsion. 


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.