Michigan Blogger Meetup - Night Out

After the Aqualush Fashion Show, the Michigan Blogger ladies all headed out to the B.O.B. for drinks, munchies, and some dancing! Tieka handed out goodie bags for everyone while we enjoyed each other's company and talked about the show, our lives, and fashion.

All photos c/o Tieka









After much debate, I decided to go all out with my outfit for this night.
I had bought this gorgeous dress from ModCloth in anticipation of wearing it for my wedding rehershal dinner, but thought I should give it a test run beforehand.  Do you like it?
If you haven't already noticed, I like flowers. A lot. :) I can't wait to wear it again!











I got my groove on upstairs at Eve...so long since this old girl has danced the night away; I had a blast!
Cannot wait to see these ladies again for another girl's night out.
Be sure to check out all who joined us for this Michigan Blogger Meetup! 

BeYouty Queen
Selective Potential

Tieka also made a little video about our adventures on the first floor of the B.O.B. for your viewing pleasure. Thanks Tieka for putting together a wonderful night!


Michigan Blogger Meetup from Selective Potential on Vimeo.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

11 Responses to Michigan Blogger Meetup - Night Out

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! I wish it hadn't been two days after our trip. I knew I would be too jet lagged to attend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable. that dress is so stunning on you! you are so photogenic, and those colors look amazing on you!

    there are my compliments for the day. :) looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAYAYAY! My dress for my rehearsal dinner is in the mail, I'll post a pic when I have it! I want to see your awesome bag now!! haha!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking LOVE that dress. Such a little flowery cupcake!

    And I think you're going to have to show everyone your amazing scores on Saturday :)

    It was so great meeting you and I can't wait to do it again soon!

    exoh,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you girls had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are So adorable and I just love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Love love LOVE the dress! So freakin cute on you and super stylish. It's an A+ for your rehearsal dinner.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are So adorable and I just love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freaking LOVE that dress. Such a little flowery cupcake!

    And I think you're going to have to show everyone your amazing scores on Saturday :)

    It was so great meeting you and I can't wait to do it again soon!

    exoh,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.